Tuesday, March 07, 2006

write a gout now

my foots been killin me ever since i was shooting a tv pilot in indonesia

actually it was hurting over there because i was walking all day with my camera but when i came back to KL and rested, everything was fine.


2 weeks later, the bitchin pain comes back, and i didnt sprain it or walk a lot or did much strenous activity at all.


ah what the hell, i just figured i was fat and all, and my feet are giving up, just hav to visit a sensei one day and get it sorted.

never found the time though, and the shit kept getting worse.

so i decided to give my leg some chinese healing when out of the blue my colleague was jokingly suggesting that i might have gout.

*alarm bells ring*

although he didnt he mean anything by it, but all the symptoms i had seemed to point to it, i finally knew what was fuckin my leg up, it couldnt have been a sprain, i didnt do shit.

but then again i'm young, but then again i'm fat

but then again my leg is not that swollen, but then again it was a reoccuring injury

and then i drink a lot

and then i love tomatoes, offals, beef, all types or purine-filled-taste so good-food

and then my mom and uncle have high uric asid levels also

and then i knew i was proper fucked


screw the sensei i had to go to the doctor.

went straight in the morning, limping like a disable freak (same thing happened the night earlier while i struggled to watch Underworld Evolution, fuan had free tickets, IT WAS A VERY DISAPPOINTING SHOW and to point out, PAINFULLY DISAPPOINTING)

had a sandwich when in the clinic, doctor touched my leg, i screamed, he told me i needed a blood test, ask me whether i ate anything, i said the sandwich, he said i should fast, i need to go back the next day, he suggested a full blood test since they are having a promotion anyway only RM 75, i said "sure" might as well face the facts that i'm obese with hypertension and a possible diabetic anyway (the usual malaysian stuff).

so what better last meal to have before i start fasting then McDonalds!

chicken foldover (just to feel a but healthier) value meal LARGE (okay i'm just kidding myself)

stay tuned to find out if i really have gout.......same blog.....same crap

No comments: