Thursday, March 16, 2006

Episode II : Attack of the Crystals

damn this pain wont seem to go away,

its true what they say, you cant run away from you're sins, they just keep coming back to haunt you.

by sins I mean eating like a freaking pig.

just when I'm on my preventative medicine for my gout treatment, the one where the doc said if I have an attack I should stop and get another set of medicine,.....I get an attack.

And I remember him asking me about whether I wanted some attack medicine the last time, my foot was feeling great, so I says no and he says thats alright just come back if you need more and I says sure thing and therefore I went back.


Different doctor this time, glanced thru my medical card filled with probably 4-5 different scribbles of different doctors...its truly amazing how they even understand any of it, thats why they keep telling children with bad writing to be a doctor (I should know).

Well this chap gladly told me that I knew that he knew that I knew that I needed to loose weight in such a casual way and half-way explaining about the balance between medicine and dieting his phone goes off, then he goes off telling some dumb shmuck to buy something in which the dumb shmuck probably made a mistake....but who cares really.

I almost felt like slapping him, but his frankness and his patience in telling me about my condition (after the phone call) made me appreciate him more and listen to his advice.

So in the end we started talking about TV production where he blabbed how he new one of my colleagues on Idols and later about his nephew who apparently does animation for video games in Canada and that his nephew's company started off with medical animation but found game animation so much more rewarding (financially of course).

All that jazz, I get out, I see a crowd off sick people outside the clinic that wasnt there when I went in, couldn't help but feel guilty for wasting their time, but what they wont know wont hurt them.

I get my drugs, I get my MC, I'm back at home eating another freakin salad,watch Oliver Twist and fall asleep (the Polanski one), and that's pretty much the time I take to get back on the net.

No comments: