Tuesday, March 14, 2006

gribbles my scribbles

the blood test is out

on the positive note:-

my blood cells are in order

sugar levels are great

electrolites good (all the salt shit)

my piss is great

my hepatitis B immunity is still superb from the jab i had 3 years ago

i have no VD

on a mix note:-

good old fats, overall cholesterol is suprisingly OK

HDL (good cholesterol) is good

BUT triglycerides (fats) are a bit high but not troubling

and LDL (bad shit) is just a bit off the scale, i should be lke a <2.58 mmol/L but I'm a 2.59

so overall not too troubling

on the BAD note:-

i have gout,

my liver is Fucked! means no drinking,

in short i've dranked so much the poisons of alcohol is still lurkin around

all my liver enzym readings are off the roof! but dun worry, the doctor said i wont die just yet, but i've got to work hard to preserve my liver and get my uric asid levels under control.

so word for the wise, drink wisely or you'll pay for it some day,

plus now i've got so much liqour stacked up in my room, i dun even know what to do with it,

not smoking, not drinking, signs of aging

i think i better take up chess or checkers

1 comment:

YU JIAN said...

Glad to hear bout the rest. Not so glad bout the gout and liver. Yes, much as we like to think we're secretly related to Connor McLeod, mortality catches up wif us one day.

A lot of people say, "Everyone dies one day, so why worry?"

YES, we all die, but why hasten it?