Monday, January 07, 2008

the good thing about

writing a blog is that now I find that i can look back at my previous years and see what the hell i was doing or how i was thinking.

Looking back at January 06 and 07 i noticed there was a lot of football talk, which does wonders for my job now, i actually remember what happened a year ago,

and i havent been writing about football since it became my work, but i think i need to continue what ive started for the sake that deep down it is my most loyal thing in the whole world,
parents get divorced, cars and houses get better or worse, but a man's football club always remains the same,

unless of course you're a lesser of a man, or a frustrated scouser.


so its January of 2008, Manchester just beat Aston Villa 2-0 in the FA cup to progress to the next round, Liverpool drew with Luton 1-1, i'd love to laugh out loud but clearly Luton needed the money in the return leg and the scousers did not want to give up a percentage of their ticket sales.

*mental note, everytime this type of games happen, do put a lot of money on it coz you know exactly whats gonna happen, and it happens all the time even with MU sadly, was it Barnsley the last time?


back to the BPL, Manchester are lugging it out with Arsenal, but let me put my 2 cents worth and say that United are going to win the Champions League, nobody really has highlighted it that much, but to me they've really developed into a solid continental side, which occasionally lets some premiership teams beat them.

the BPL is going to be a tough one with Arsenal in full thrust and Chelsea are the outsiders but they have as much a chance as Manchester.

So my pick would be MU in the UCL and as fan for the BPL also.

and mark my freakin words, Mourinho will come to Old Trafford one day, it's practically Portugal already.

REVENGE is sweet.

No comments: