Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

I can't remember the last time I worked on the new year,

in fact i might have never had before in my life, i would've remembered because i would have had triple pay.

so guess I'll remember this new year, starting the working day in an empty industrial area, hungover, waiting to slit my wrist.

but things have flied fast in the last 2007,

and so it goes when you're too busy to think, you don't have to worry so much.

A little hour of family and booze makes everything better, and that's probably all i got, but it might be the most cherished.

Nope, coz i passed out from all the food and the boring football matches.


Let's see what was most memorable about 2007 apart from Manchester winning the premiership.

.......nah it just flew past, and i didnt end up homeless.

so all the best, my the year of the rat make me appreciate the little crumbs often overlooked.

No comments: