Thursday, January 19, 2006

Words don't come easy

Mis-comm, I mean Mass-Comm, the subject I studied and graduated from. Why did i take it in the first place?

In all honesty I thought it was a chick subject, for all those ladies who wanted to be VJ's and news anchors.

I myself just wanted to be a filmmaker, didn't feel confident enough to tell my parents I was shipping out to FINAS, so I decided to compromise with Mass Comm, since Journalism was still regarded as a reputable career, I wonder why. Plus I never believed in the state of our country's education system anyway. Since I spent only 2 solid weeks in class during Form 5, spent the rest of my time missing class to get the school play done, school magazine finished, school band formation on the road. And of course the majority of the time not doing anything at all under the blanket of my various co-curricular responsibilities.

Soon enough when I did start studying in college, I decided to have an open mind and embrace the subjects which i didn't really care about, and I learnt a bit more than just scoring the right grades.

Life is about communication, it comes in all forms, a person needn't say a word to tell another what he feels inside. Most of the time body-language is more truthful than words itself.

We see chicken and dogs fighting among each other all the time, people who don't understand what the other is trying to say, yet not being able to try to compromise.

It happens everywhere, home, office, religiously, sometimes with God himself.

What the hell did I just write? It's just too fucking hot in my office, they need to fix the air-con!

No comments: