Sunday, March 27, 2005

phew finally

the first of firsts, i mean second,

i mean i hardly wanted to fall into the land of blogging, but i desperately wanted to comment on someone elses blog, but the freakin site could only allow bloggers to comment, imagine that?

what's the big deal anyway? i mean anyone like me could just simply sign up and do the same thing,

someone like me who fell for the ingenious trap that allowed me to be suckered to lay my thoughts on the web for all to see,.....damn it all.

what's worse, this is actually my second blog! in the space of 5 mins.

it was all about starting the first blog, had to try to come up with a stupid address name, but so many stupid lines had already been taken, so i simply typed in anglodurianciku.blogspot.com,

and i guess in the middle of setting my first blog up, my IE decided to crash,

so now my first blog still appears in my account but there is no way of getting to it,

thus the creation of my second.

and i swear no longer to be suckered into it anymore, so please do not respond to anything on this blog, or i would be obliged as a curious cat to keep this blog alive.

dumb-ass signing out.

No comments: