Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Might as well

Typing is still alive. Still alive on the ipad, thanks to an ultra thin keyboard that's also a cover. An impulse buy compells me to continue this ancient art of blogging. It all comes in this nostalgic spiral zone that leads to downloading older movies, all about food, for Fuan and my own hunger. Learnt that Tortilla Soup is an american remake of Eat Drink Man Woman. Finally watched the classic Tampopo, which is pretty timeless, by my standards at least. Am even starting to dress and groom like an old man. Is this what turning 30 is all about? Some are shocked, I'm not, in fact, I try my best to have life changing moments every year, or at least 3 years in fact....or maybe everytime MU loses the title. As I gaze across the 4 screens in my rented living room, 2 TVs, my laptop and my ipad, I really can't wait to make more impulse purchases starting with an Apple TV, then maybe I'll start saving........but then it would be impossible. And I'm still spacing an entire line every sentence or 2, as usual, but somehow on the ipad it doesn't really publish it all that well..........gotta love technology

No comments: