Saturday, April 05, 2008

new haven

saturday again,

and it's great not to be working.

it's great not to be shopping.

it's great just doing nothing at all.

when we were young, we used to be so eager to be on the outside of the house, to meet new friends and make new adventures.

but now when were older, we see loads of people everyday, and not all of them are interesting, the best things in life is to stay away and let silence take control.

even cleaning my whole house never felt so good, as long as there's nobody in sight nobody to bother about, just my TV on the food channels and my laptop to scribble my feelings before i forget that i actually once was a sane person.

even just the sound of my fans and my leaking pipes are enough company to keep me at peace.

because a day and half more, i continue to be enslaved.

cherish the moments.

No comments: