Tuesday, July 24, 2007

rebel allianced

its midnight, i have work tomorrow

im so not in the mood to blog.......i just have to blog


why must this be?

its like i so dont want to smoke ever, i just need a cigarette

drinking is bad for my liver, but i really need some liqour

im not saving enough, i just have to buy extravagantly

i so want to love, i just have to hate


im like a teenage vampire, so hungry and rebellious, im sticking it to myself

i go against every truthful thought i can think of

is this some mild form of schizophrenia, or does everyone live in two minds.

so tricky i reverse things just to go forward

i feel so lazy i just have to run

its not my responsibility i just take the rap

my heart aches, i just keep occupied

im tired like shit, i can laugh for hours

..................when u try ur best but you dont succeed
when u get what u want
but not what u need
...........i really gotta fix myself, or so ive keep tellin myself for the last 8 years

1 comment:

YU JIAN said...

Emo to the max. Dey, what's happenin with you lar?