Monday, November 28, 2005

Quack Quack

Welcome to the Sunrise roasted duck rice shop at Sea Park.

To those who know it, I need not say more, and to those who don't, what the hell are you waiting for?

Located very near the KFC at Sea Park, if you dunno where that is, then don't bother, really, you might as well ask someone that has been there before.

Tis the lady that does all the chopping, quite decent skills, I'm guessing she's like 3rd generation duck seller.

Service is pretty okay, not too arrogant considering other famous shops,

all and all a pretty good experience.


Tis the meat that is crispy on the outside, and killa on the in.

Very difficult to get a perfect texture in roast duck, they do it to the tee,

along with some vinegary soup, which i tend to like, though it's not for everyone's tastebuds.
I've only been to this place like twice, coz it closes so bloody early, and believe me they do, so if u ever want a bite, i guess you have to try the weekend rush or tell ur boss you have to go to the bank.

Bon Apetit

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Oooooohhhh..... Yummy. *drooling*

Anonymous said...

I quack in protest at Keith's comment. It's not that I don't like duck...But like you say, Myron, hard to find a place that does it to a tee. Skin is usually of a chewy, soggy texture. Ewww. But I can't resist a killer Peking duck.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! You didn't write about the "special duck droppings". You know the grease, the veli tasty grease that drops from the duck? Well guess what.. Only Specieeeale people get that. HAHAHAHA. Yes I am special..and I am also jealous. hate u... i wan duck.. i wan grease.. dammit!